DC Actuator Relay is a reciprocating electric drive that can be used in a variety of complex or simple process flows as an electric actuator for remote centralized control or automatic control. It is suitable for home electric putter products such as electric sofa, intelligent deck chairs,...
This is the result of our long-term unremitting efforts in the development of new 12v Linear Actuator, Sit-to-stand Workstation Plans, Adjustable Sit To Stand Workstations and the continuous improvement and evolution of the original products. We offer OEM services and replacement parts to meet the varying needs of our customers. Our company runs through the whole process of quality management with technical strength and excellent testing equipment. We insist on serving our clients well by high quality products with perfect designs at favorable price to occupy the market. Our goal is 'blazing new ground, Passing Value', in the potential, we sincerely invite you to mature up with us and create a vivid foreseeable future jointly!
DC Actuator Relay is a reciprocating electric drive that can be used in a variety of complex or simple process flows as an electric actuator for remote centralized control or automatic control. It is suitable for home electric putter products such as electric sofa, intelligent deck chairs, electric bed, etc.. It features long durability, high reliability, self-locking function, smooth speed, no maintenance and low noise.
1. Permanent magnet DC motor drive, Voltage: 12,24 VDC
2. Maximum push / pull: 600KG / 600KG
3. Standard travel length: S = (50,100,150,600) mm, can be customized according to customer requirements.
4. Minimum installation size (the distance between the two holes before and after the putter is fully retracted): L = S (stroke) + 175mm;
The distance between the front and rear holes before and after the putter is fully stretched out = 2XS (stroke) + 175mm
5. Maximum No load speed: 40mm / s
6. Rated load rate: 5mm / s (600KG) -40mm / s (30KG)
7. Ambient temperature: -5 ℃ to + 50 ℃
8. Standard protection class: IP44
9. Built-in travel switch
10. Low noise design, noise level below 48dB
11. Can be equipped with a cable or remote control
Our company has a professional research and development and design team, we carry out 24VAC Power Relay/High Power Relays (JQX-40F-2Z) development from the perspective of industry development and user needs. Our company accumulates strength in the ever-changing industry structure. We take 'customer satisfaction is our honor' as our eternal quality policy, take 'integrity, responsibility,' as our constant pursuit and goal and are willing to join hands with the vast number of friends to create a better tomorrow.