Common TV Lift
First, TV Lift are mainly divided into four categories:
1. Fixed pylon: A wall bracket that is fixedly mounted on the mounting surface without any angle adjustment.
2. Adjust the pylon up and down: With this wall pylon, you can adjust the tilt angle of the TV set to a certain extent.
3. Rotating multi-function bracket: This wall rack has one or more rotating joints, which can adjust the rotation of the TV at multiple angles. Because this kind of pylon has the telescopic function of adjusting the pitch angle, it can watch TV from multiple angles, help to relieve the cervical vertebrae and strength fatigue, and conforms to the life philosophy of modern human beings who advocates health and freedom. Therefore, it is a popular TV hanging on the market. frame.
4. Floor stand: This type of rack is a bit convenient to move, a TV can be used in multiple rooms, and there is no need to punch holes in the wall, and it is convenient to load and unload. Since such hangers do not need to be punched, they are often used in offices, exhibitions, hotel lobbies, etc., and now more and more people are installing floor stands at home.
Second, the TV rack rotation and installation elements - 5 major elements allow you to easily choose to install:
1. VESA hole
VESA is the abbreviation of Video Electronics Standards Association. Chinese refers to the Video Electronics Standards Association. It is an international non-profit company headquartered in the United States. Most of the TVs have four VESA-compliant mounting holes on the back for connecting the TV brackets. You can measure the hole spacing before installing, and then select the rack that fits the corresponding hole pitch range.
2. Bearing range
Each TV pylon is marked with the maximum load capacity, as long as the weight of the TV (without the base) is selected within the load-bearing range.
3. TV back
Most TVs on the market today are flat on the back and are suitable for mounting pylons, but there are also a small number of TVs that will bulge on the back or the design of the interface location will be blocked by the pylon. Such TVs are not suitable for mounting pylons.
4. Wall requirements
Cement, concrete, solid bricks, planks or load-bearing walls of equivalent strength can be used to hang TVs. However, special mounting surfaces such as marble, plasterboard, hollow brick, thin wood, and glass panels cannot be installed directly on the TV. You can choose the mounting surface in-line or use a movable bracket.
5. Height requirements
The vertical point of the center point of the flat-panel TV screen should be within the range of 1m-2m.
Third, TV rack safety certification and advantages
Products are certified by GS:
GS is the German "Geprufte Sicherheit" (safety certified) and also "Germany Safety".
The GS certification is based on the German Product Safety Law (GPGS) and is a voluntary certification for testing in accordance with the European Union Standard EN or the German Industrial Standard DIN. It is the German certification mark for workers in the European market.
Advantages of using a TV cradle:
1. Fully save space in your home without taking up space in the TV cabinet;
2. The TV rack is on the wall, no longer afraid of the child hitting the TV, but also convenient for cleaning work;
3. The new type of pylon has more functions, can be rotated, adjust the angle, adjust the viewing distance, and help to relieve physical fatigue and visual fatigue.